Sider

lørdag 11. desember 2010

It's a winter thing!

Snow. It's a winter thing. Quite obvious.



And this year it came early - and have stayed so far.
And it's cold. For the last weeks we have had 12-14F/-10-14C - steady.
So it's going to be a long winter...


This summer was cold, too. I haven't been paler since I was new born, I think.

I browsed some travel agencies today. And I ordered a trip for my family. To the Canary Islands. In february! Oh, yeah! I finally get to wear to shorts I bought in May *lol*
It's my Christmas present for myself!




But the kids are happy with the snow:









All materials from MyScrapbooknook December kit except red buttons.

This layout is based on the sketch challenge at the MME blog. What is there not to love about that challenge?

2 kommentarer:

LG sa...

Love your take to the sketch! This is beautiful!

pysselpetra sa...

Vilken skön vinterlayout. Ja ibland får man snö tidigt och inblnd inte men så skönt det är när snön lyser upp i vintermörkret.