Sider

onsdag 6. juli 2011

OMG, I have invented the expanded day!

Just have a look:







You will find a step-by step tutorial here on the Nook Forum. All materials except clock from My ScrapbookNook July kit (October Afternoon Papers).




Oh, don't forget about this:

If you sign up for a Nook kit subscription anywhere between now and July 30th, I am offering the chance for you to also receive a $25.00 gift certificate to the shop! When you sign up, be sure to tell Pam and Leah that I sent you! Tell me as well by leaving a comment on my blog or emailing me! Once confirmed, that will enter you into a raffle where you could win the gift certificate! There are yummy add-ons each month and other goodies that you could scoop up with that free cash!



I love the kits and I know you will too!!!! PS If you sign up for 12 months, you get the 13th for free!

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

This is sweet and a cool idea.
byeee,Lean

pysselpetra sa...

ROFL

Unknown sa...

OMG, I hadn't noticed it was going up to 14 when you posted it on the Nook ! ROFLOL ! You're a genius !

KarenB sa...

Gosh I want a clock like that... actually I want DAYS like that, LOL!! Fab project xx