Sider

torsdag 11. november 2010

Another baby is growing up...

DS8 has birthday on November 4th, just five days later than his older brother. Will you beleive me if I tell you we have one week a year wich is very birthday focused?





This layout is made with MyScrapbookNooks fabolous November Kit (se post below for the full reveal). OMG, it is more jam packed than I could ever dream of. And it's the kind of kit which just scraps itself (don't you love the feeling?)

I also owe a big thank you to my fellow DT member Tanya and her friend Nikky over at GetPicky for their great inspiration challenge whixh gave me the idea for this layout. When I saw the image at the challenge, I thought of party, candies and candle lights and I picked the photo of DS8's birthday cake as the focal point on my layout. And who can resist adding a banner? Thank you again, Tanya and Nikky :-)

4 kommentarer:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

oooh you are so sweet, Hilde! Thank you so much for playing along with us. Love your layout. And yep the banner is perfect!!

Christine sa...

This is gorgeous, I love that colour scheme and your cake looks amazing!

Unknown sa...

congrats again with the birthday boy...sweet page also love the colors and details.
byebye,Lean

Nikki xx sa...

Thanks so much for joining us Hilde!!! Your layout is fantastic, I especially love how you've created the banner too....and that cake looks great :):):)