Sider

mandag 14. februar 2011

masculin cards day 2

Hi again!

Did you enjoy yesterday's cards and idea? Working with coordinationg papers is a great way to make multiple cards - you don't have to spent any effort on find The Right Paper. And with orders as big as this one, you need to shrink the time you spend on each card.

So I made the embellies and did all the designing on yesterday's card, but I got tired of it and needed something new to keep me going. I'm a big sketch fan so I browsed a few card sketch blogs to see if I could find one wich would kick start me. And I found this at Card Position Systems:




So I grabbed a 6*6 pad with some papers from Kaiserkraft, and lucky me! On the last page there were some ready made die cuts that were perfect for this sketch. All I needed to add was some numers and little extras from my stash. So here is my takes on the sketch and the spin offs from it.










Stay tuned. Tomorrow I'm going to show some very simple card where using the patterns makes it all!

2 kommentarer:

danni reid. sa...

what a brilliant tip hilde, you make this look so easy!!!

ellen s. sa...

these are great!!! awesome tips