Have you noticed the doilies on these two layouts?
Would you like some?
I got a lot from my mum a while ago. She had tidied up in and old aunt's house, and she found a lot of authentic doilies, embroderies and laces. Auntie was the kind of person who would cut off any piece of lace or embrodery of an outworn piece of clothe, so there was a lot. More than I probably will use.
So I want to share some of this pieces with one of my readers, a giveaway.
Here is what I am going to give away, as well of some vintage brads and flash cards, and a few other surprises:
|Click on images for a better view of the details|
Do you want them?
Here is how you do to get your tickets to the lottery:
- You have to be, or become, a follower of my blog, or follow me by NetworkBlogs (or both).
- Leave me a comment on this blogpost, and you have your first ticket.
- Link to my blog on yours, and include one of the two images above, write a new comment on this post with a link back to your blog, and you have your second ticket.
- Link back to this blog post on FB, write a comment on this post to tell you did, and you have your third ticket :-)
- You need to make individual comments for each of the options above, to get multiple tickets.
- Easy, right?
PS. For every 10th comment I will add more items to this giveaway, so the more the merrier :-)
EDIT August 11th: Some circular 8"netting and a cute advent calendar (It's less than four months until you can start open it, you know) are added: