Sider

torsdag 9. februar 2012

Creative With Sketches! Layout!

Hi!

As I told you on Monday, one of the layouts in Kristine Davidson's new sketch book, Creative With Sketches, is mine :-)


To purchase, click HERE


I have it in my hands, and I promise - it's fabolous!

Do you see the sketch in the left upper corner in this ad? That's the sketch I used to create this layout:



All materials from Imaginisce except buttons (unknown) and alphas (BG)

Close up details




How would you like a copy of this sketch book? I have one ebook to giveaway - find out how to win it in THIS blog post.

And don't forget. Every Tuesday there is a giveaway on my blog. Like THIS give away :-)


Now, pardon me, as I'm going out in the cyberworld to do some serious blog jumping: I have been busy creating the last two days, but now I want to go out there and suck up some inspiration!

12 kommentarer:

Marinette-Scraptherapie sa...

Gorgeous! Love this dark background paper which gives a nice contrast with the other colours! Fabulous design too♥♥

pruts sa...

great lo !!!

Lilith Eeckels sa...

Another fantastic layout!!!!!

Zarah sa...

Grymt snyggt! Du är så otroligt bra på lite mer maskulina LOs!

antenucci sa...

What a great layout! Love how you used these papers.

Anabelle O'Malley sa...

WOW!!!! I absolutely love this. The buttons are perfect on here and the postcard looks great, too.

Unknown sa...

love, love your page, love all the travel elements

Annika sa...

Helt fantastisk layout! Härliga detaljer, snygg design! Tip top!

Alex sa...

Helt fantastisk LO! Älskar den mörka bakgrunden och alla lekfulla detaljer. Du är så grym på att få till lite tuffare look på dina layouter.

O du.. jag har nåt till dig i min blogg :-)

Unknown sa...

Wow it's really fabulous and I was frustrated in your last post not seing it. It''s perfect.

Danielle sa...

Love your take on that sketch! Great colors and always love travel theme.

Amanda sa...

Love the sketch and the papers and embellishments you used. I have loads of travel photos to scrap, including Copenhagen last summer.