Sider

torsdag 23. februar 2012

Fast And Furious

Hubby runs an RC shop (RC=Radio Controlled), and I have two boys aged 9 and 12.
Do I need to say more?

Some times it gets too much. I mean, they have a man cave where they paint, fix and test their toys, so why on earth do I still find planes on the coffe table and tiny spare parts in the bath room? I wonder what they would say if I left tiny itty bitty scrap embellies all over the house, or my paper collections? May be I should mess up my scrap space big time, invade the man cave, sweep all the small car suspensions and gears away and scrap there, claiming I need to do it as there is no room in my own place? It's tempting... OK, the hubby is good, but ecpecially the youngest kid seem to believe every clean surface in this house shouts for RC bodies and parts....

They drive their toys too. And some of them are pretty fast, like this Traxxas Boss 302 VXL (Click on images if you wnat them larger).


All materials from MyScrapbooknook's February Kit, Featuring OA Sasparilla

Some close ups:



Cogs/gear made with dies from Spellbinders. They are perfect for my family!

Tell me, do your kids, or hubby, use your entire home as storage, or display place, for their toys or gadges? Do you have fishing gear in the hallway or golf balls in the sink - I doubt your significant part read this blog, so feel free to tell or rant :-)

3 kommentarer:

Nadia Cannizzo sa...

lol! you are funny :)

Well you might know this about me, or maybe not but I actually am a little bit of an obsessive compulsive disorder sufferer so NO I do not allow things that dont belong to spread all over the house. It makes one unhappy Nadia!! BUT! Hubby has taken over ALL our garage for his tools and business etc so that I dont mind too much :)

AWESOME boy layout :)

Alex sa...

LOVE how you placed all those elements in a row! Great idea!

(and yes... we have toys all over the place, but right now I am choosing to ignore it :-))

Unknown sa...

I hate that when it's all over the place ! I'm always nagging too ! But I feel lucky I have two girls...