Sider

torsdag 26. april 2012

Folded Mini Album Tutorial

Hi.

Do you ever make mini albums?
I don't do them often, but some times I have a happening to tell about, and my photos are too many, or I have too much to tell, to fit it into a layout, even two pager. Mini albums are perfect for those occations!

I'm going to show you a folded mini album, but first I must show you some fun stuff that arrived on my door step yesterday:



Have yourself a bloomin’ good time with the lush May Nook kit! Echo Park This ‘n That papers compliment a wide range of springy embellishments- ruffles and canvas butterflies and jewels come together to indulge the senses and tickle the fancy of any girl! You will love the delicate details, paired with whimsical shades of happy combining for the perfectly playful, feminine delight!

I have dug through the papers, and there are papers perfect for masculine layouts and cards, too!

And I got the May Grab Bag, too, with more fabolous Echo park This'n That papers, the more masculine range. Make sure to read about the fabolous May offer below the photo!



May Special: Join in May and receive June for FREE along w/a free June Grab Bag. You only pay the shipping for your free kit and grab bag!!!! You will also receive another free kit after 12 paid months!!! Two FREE kits and a grab bag when you sign up for 12 months!!!!! You can order here. Photo of June grab bag coming soon.


Now, back to the Mini Album.

I made this 3*6" album with the Nook April Kit, featuring Crate Paper Story Teller.





When you unfold it, it looks like this:





Are you curious about how I made it/folded?
I have a complete tutorial at the Nook Forum, you are more than welcome to visit to see :-)

Do you want to give it a try?

1 kommentar:

pinkalishious sa...

V.bright & colourfull, love your little book xx