Sider

søndag 22. april 2012

Playing with hexagons

Life has been busy over the past weeks and there hasn't been much time to sit down and scrap. But I have felt in the mood for beeing crafty, so plunging into card making again, has been my solution.

I had enjoyed making cards for the challenges over at My ScrapbbokNook (I'll post about them later this week) and the April challenge at the MME blog started me to dig into som fuzzy hand cutting again.

The MME challenge is all about displaying hexagons. You find the pattern all over and I have seen designers do some marvellous stuff with the shapes. I haven't really plunged into exploring the possibilities the hexagons give, so I started nice and easy with making this card.



MME Papers: Fine and Dandy, Brads: MME Lost & Found

And what's more appropriate when you showcase geometric shapes, than using a quote about arithmetics?

Thank you for taking your time to visit.
Tell me, what is your favourite shape right now?

8 kommentarer:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Fab take Hilde! Love it!:)

Unknown sa...

Génial ! regarding the shapes, I'm conservative, lol ! rectangles come first, then triangle give me the balance for my pages. I'm trying to add more stars, hearts and less flowers, lol !

pysselpetra sa...

Snyggt. Gillar också hexagoner . Stort grattis en dag sent. Klem fra Petra

Monique Liedtke sa...

Great card Hilde! Love the hexagons, but haven't tried them myself yet. I'm still all for the banners :)

Anabelle O'Malley sa...

I love your take on the challenge! Great card!

LindaSS sa...

Skikkelig stilig Hilde.. :D

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Urläckert kort! Kreativt användande av hexagonerna =)

Sherri sa...

That is adorable, saying, card, thought behind it. Love this Hilde!