Sider

fredag 16. november 2012

Not Your Bag! - OUAS November Challenge Reveal

Have you ever been to an air port, waiting for your luggage, and suddenly you realize you are all alone at the luggage pick up? There is one suit case left, going round and round on the luggage belt, but it's not yours. It is the same brand and color as yours, but is still not yours.

This happened to me this summer, in Corfu Greece. Luckily it is a small airport, and the airport staff was very understanding, so I left husband and kids with the strange suitcase at the belt, and ran out to see if I could find anyone with a suitcase belonging to me. And luckily I did, after just a minute or two, lined up in the taxi line.





At first the girl with my suitcase claimed the suitcased she held was hers, but when I asked if her name was what the tag said, she realized she had done a huge mistake. She probably understood how big her mistake was, when I told her I had spent enough time on the airport because of her, and that I had no intention on spending a minute more helping her out getting hers. Oh my, sometimes I can be so rude, but honestly - at least she could had apologized, but all she was interested in was why I hadn't brought her suitcase out. Hello, I'm not stupid - what if she had drugs in it, and I had been stopped at the customs? No, there was a reason why I didn't bring her bag.

Anyway - when we came home I saw this bright pink tag in a shop, and I bought it immidiately.



Patterned papers: Pink Paisley. Badges: ScrapButtons. Alpha: AC.
Wood Veeners: Studio Calicio. Large tag, pucinella, handbag Brads & chipboard: unknown


This layout is my example for team B's reveal for the November sketch at Once Upon A Sketch. This month's theme is "Anything Goes" and here is the lovely sketch which goes with the theme:




Please head over to the OUAS blog to see the rest of the DTs lovely creations, visit our sponsors which have amazing prizes for you, and to play along!


Finally, tell me: have you ever lost your luggage?

5 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

well done and great choice of color of the new bag :)

Unknown sa...

This is such a fun page, and a nice souvenir of the trip, lol !

LindaSS sa...

Digger historien og siden din... nesten som jeg håper hun som hadde tatt kofferten din er en scrappeberte og leser dette....

Monique Liedtke sa...

Haha! loved to read your post! and your layout is great! I can't do that, a layout without a photo but yours is just perfect!!

Cathy Lane sa...

How interesting and sooo different and I'm loving it! It would take everything out of me to do a layout without a photo but you did a fantastic job of it!! Loved reading your story behind this layout too :)Beautiful :)