Sider

søndag 24. oktober 2010

Play time!

Every time I get a Nook Kit in my hands it's like Christmas (Oh, please don't remind me that Christmas is only two months ahead of us) - Miss Leah really has an eye for how to put gorgous kits together. She does the hard work, so I, and all other kit members, just can sit down and play, play, play :-)











Someone else who knows how to make me want to play is my fellow DT member Tanya Tahir. Have you visited her new challenge blog Get Picky? For all you scrappers who like multiple photo layouts (or want to make them, but can't find a way to start), make sure you pay the blog a visit!


Their first challenge was to use this sketch and here is my take on it:






The story behind the layout: DS7 went downstairs one evening to get something to drink. He didn't return, so I went to look for him, but I couldn't find him. After a while I took a peek under a stack of garden furniture pillows laying on the coach, they were there so I could clean the floors, and what did I find? DS7 - sleeping.

7 kommentarer:

LilleAsk sa...

Så lekre LO'er du har lagd med det nye kitet til Myscrapbooknook. Jeg likte veldig godt oppsettet på den siste LO'en av bildene. Litt uvanlig, men veldig spennende. Ikke minst en artig historie til den siste LO'en.
Ha en strålende uke Scoobie!

Monique Liedtke sa...

ROFL!! just read the story behind the last layout!! How fun!! It's a good thing you noticed he didn't return otherwise he would have stayed there the whole night!
LOVE your layouts btw, all of them!! Love the kittie in the second layout!! Great job!

pysselpetra sa...

det var den sötaste lilla papperskatten jag sett på länge. Kul design med cirklar och halvcirklar - det är detaljerna som gör det!

Christine sa...

What a great story! Beautiful layouts you have created!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

You do amazing things, I love seeing what you create with the Nook kits! And you are so sweet - what a lovely mention!!! I adore your take on the sketch. What a cute cute story! Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge, Hilde :)

Krissy Christie sa...

Beautiful work Hilde!

Krissy xx

LG sa...

Fabulous layouts as always Hilde! Your works are just getting better and better.