Sider

søndag 23. september 2012

mm... Mais! / Yummie.. Corn!


One of the advantages of living in the country side, is that we have access to fresh vegetables large part of the year, just within biking distance: some the local farmers have shops and some let you pick straight from the fields.


You must admit it: corn tasts best in the corn field!


Patterned paper: Basic Grey Origin. Mistable banners: Heidi Swapp (colored with Zig pens). Alpha: Bella Blv.
Twine: Pink Paisley. Buttons: unknown
 Original design: Artful Delight September sketch


Do you everhave the chance to get fresh vegetables?

7 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

My girl love this ! We always have fresh vegetables from the marcket every Saturday. I make soups, or ratatouille (funny name!).

I love your contrast between yellow and the black background !

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Brilliant! Absolutely love this!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) sa...

I rarely do black backgrounds, but this really make the yellow pop. Love the use of buttons. Fresh veggie- yum, I eat 'em all the time!

artfuldelight sa...

OOhhh super cute LO!! Love all the colors, the BG collection was one of my favs. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month! :-)

Marcia Dehn-Nix sa...

Awesome layout! Love the contrast with the dark background and yellow accents. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight in out latest challenge. I keep a garden with almost everything (no corn though) so I have plenty of fresh vegetables.

Patricia Roebuck sa...

Oh my this is awesome! The colors are stunning. And that corn does look yummy!

Denise Price sa...

Corn is my favorite food, so I automatically love this page! But I also love the way the bright colors and interesting shapes stand out against the black background. Lovely design.