Sider

søndag 23. desember 2012

Scoobie - 8

I can't believe my puppy is eight years old - I still remember so well when we drove and picked her up.
Scoobie is born on december 24th, so her breeder name is, not surprisingly, Timanka's Christmas Wonder.

She still has the puppy in her, and she is the most happy, loving dog there is. Here she is:

Papers: Tilda
 Some close up photos:




This layout is my example for the CSI File Case # 51:


Evidence: Metal, filigree, rhinestone/pearls
Testimony: six word memoir

Don't you love this week's colors and challenges?

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Girl this is one fabulous layout! The bow is too darn cute and happy b-day Scoobie!

Unknown sa...

I agree I love when you use pink and flowers and pearls, it's fabulous !

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Very cool!!! LOVE the bow!!!! :D

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Very cool!!! LOVE the bow!!!! :D

Brendaxx sa...

beautiful layout and that bow is just awesome!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Hilde... this is sooo cute and whimsical! Love it! You constantly amaze. Missed you girl!:)