Sider

tirsdag 3. januar 2012

A winner, a crop and a sneak peak!

Hi!

First of all: thank you for all your sweet comments on my Top 10 Creations 2011 blog post. It's heart warming to read them, and I really do appreaciating them.


I promised a RAK for one of you who commented, and I let random.org do the job. here is the result:

True Random Number Generator


Min: 1
Max: 21
Result: 20

Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
 
No. 20 that should be..... Anabelle!
 
Shoot me an e-mail to the adress in the right hand bar, and I will ship your RAK ASAP Anabelle!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A new crop starts at My Scrapbook Nook on January 7th. You don't want to miss this one!
Two challenges each  week, lots of AWESOME prizes, and of course - lots of fun. You can find all the info you need in this section in our forum - if you are new to the community, don't be afraid to hop right in , as this is the most friendly place on earth - I promise!
 
 
 
 
 
So you want a sneak peak on one of the coming challenges in the crop?
 
OK, because it's Tuesday, I'll give it to you and let the guessing begin - if you can figure out I'll send you a RAK after the challenge is revealed :-)
 
 


Me and our new budgie, Fluffy II, featuring MyScrapbook Nook january kit
  
 
Happy guessing and welcome to the crop!
 

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Happy new year Hilde and congrats Annabelle !
I won't be playing with you at the crop, or in early february only, because each and everyday of january are already planned and full of work. But I'm playing the guessing game, and say : make a valentine page about your pet !

pysselpetra sa...

valentine I would guess but I see Laurence bet me too it. so I should guess heart and love then :)
supersnygg layout ♥
/Petra