- This is my blog post #498! Wow, that's almost 500!. This need to be celebrated!
And I want to give back some to you who have read my blog over the years, and even left me sweet somments. Here is my present for you: Every week from now and until the end of April I'm going to give away a card kit. I'll put up a blog post about it on Tuesday, you have until Friday to leave a comment, and I'll announce a winner on the following Saturdays. And winners will be drawn by random. Easy, right?
Here is a sneak peak of some of the kits:
Please come back on Tuesday for a chance to win a kit.
- Challenge # 5 & 6 is up at the MyScrapbookNook New Year Crop. You do not have to have participated in the previous challenges to join us - and there are still awesome prizes up for grabs. So Why don't you sneek into the forum to see what they are all about?
- Sketch #192 is up at Creative Scrappers today. Isn't this a great sketch? I have some other stuff to do before I can sit down and play with it, but I am for sure going to give it a try. If you use this sketch, don't forget to link back to Creative Scrappers for a chance to win one of the prizes!
Are you a sketch junkie like me? Want to be a part of the Creative Scrappers DT? There is a call going on right now: Jump in to read more about it!
- CHA is just around the corner and sneak peaks and reveals are popping up on the www. Have you seen anything you like so far? OMG, I'm going to be broke this spring *lol* I have already pre ordered some MME and LYB fom my favourite online store, Stop and Scrap, and I'm happy to have a coupon code that gives me a good discount. Do you want one, too? If you use the code SCOOBIES when you check out at Stop and Scrap, you will get a 12% discount. Not bad!!! So grab the code and head over to see what Stop and Scrap have for you.
- I got a moment of some extra mojo this week. I was browsing through photos from last summer to see if there was anyone I had forgotten to scrap. I found this photo of DS9 at sailing practise, learning how to handle the situation if the boat flips. I strongly believe he think this was the most amusing part of sailing...
All materials from Websters pages
Have a wonderful Sunday and week, all of you, and don't forget to come back on Tuesday!
søndag 22. januar 2012
Just because it's Sunday
Today I have at least 5 things I want to say to you. I am no Hemingway, so I probably will not get any Nobel litterature prize for this blog post: I just give you a list of what I have on my mind. Here we go: