Sider

søndag 15. januar 2012

Me back in 1984

Oups, my second blog post today *blush* Well, I guess that's part of the blogging and scrappy life: some days you have plenty of to say, other days nothing.

My first post today was introducing MyScrapbook Nook New Year Crop's fourth challenge. This post is beacause a new sketch is up at Creative Scrappers. And if you are curious about my newly renovated scrap room, I put up a blog post about it yesterday.


I got my hands on the photo from 1984 in the layout below a few weeks ago, and fun memories popped up. Ohhh, I was young and beautiful and soooooo cool. Just like today: still young, beautiful and so cool *lol*

Here are me and my friends getting ready for the graduation celebrating in May - may be the most important happening in any Norwegian teenager's life....


 





This layout is my take on today's sketch at Creative Scrappers. Look how cool this sketch is!



I flipped the sketch but except for that kept pretty close to it.
So why don't you play along and link up to the Creative Scrappers' blog so we can find you and leave you some love?

Do you want to play?

4 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

fun and cute ♥ ljuva 80-tal

Carol sa...

gorgeous sketch!
love that picture of you guys in front of that awesome red van ;)

maxmelina sa...

Really lovely layout! Great paper, too ... where is it from?:-)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

The papers are from Glitz Design, maxmelina :-)