Sider

torsdag 17. mai 2012

Card Kit Swap Creations

We are hosting a card kit swap at MyScrapbooknook (yeah, yeah - I admit it: it's my second home, but honestly: with all the activities going on, and the heart warm atmosphere, you really don't need any other place to hang out *lol*) and I received this super cute card kit from Yasmina:

Oh, before I show you the kit I received I must tell you: Yasmina is from La Reunion. That's one of the lovely advantages of belonging to an international community: you get mail from all over the world - how fun!




I haven't worked with soft colors for ages, so I was excited to see if I could make it.
And I did :-) And I loved it so much I squeesed every inch out of it and even made some small 3*3" cards.

While creating with this kit, I had a peek at the Card Patterns blog and found their lovely Sketch #165. Once again, I couldn't recist a good challenge so I made this card with the sketch:


My Entry for the Card Pattern Sketch #165 Challenge


Here are the other cards I made with the kit:


I regret I put the pink ribbon on the middle section - it should have been on
the bottom one to give more balance. Size 6*6"

3*3" cards part one

3*3" cards part two

Thank you for taking your time to stop by.
Do you ever participate in card kit swaps, btw?

3 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

elegant ♥ nu har du kort till närmsta månadens kalas :)

Christina sa...

Beautiful cards, Hilde! I love the combination of papers you used and the fantastic sentiment on the first one. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Sherri sa...

These are entirely too cute!