Sider

mandag 23. juli 2012

Card Time!

I know that, as soon school start in four week, the boys will be invited to birthdays. And birthdays means I need to make cards - the boys prefer to give mum's hand made cards - bless them!

Over the last week I have created some cards (DT work mostly) where the designs have been my own. I admit it - some times it feel's great to let somebody else take care of the design itself, so I can focus on papers and embellies - so when it came to making the boy's cards, I was happy to find the card sketch blog Cardabilities. This blog have plenty of great sketches to work with and I picked the last three ones, created, and even all the challenge entries are closed, I want to show you my cards.

Under each card you will find the link to the current sketch: go ahead and have a look at them, they are really great card sketches.

Sketch #56
Papers: Crate Paper Story teller

Sketch #57
Papers: Simple Stories Fresh Summer, Wood veeners: Studio Calicio

Sketch #58
Papers: Pretty Little Studio Monsieur

Do you enjoy card sketches?
What are your favourite places? I'm always looking for some good ones :-)

4 kommentarer:

Fleursbydesign sa...

Lovely boy cards

Shellye McDaniel sa...

handsome cards, Hilde! I love seeing things for boys for a change :)

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Hilde these are all awesome! You rock masculine cards girl!:)

Sherri sa...

Look at you go, I'm going to have to start calling you the card queen :) These are great Hilde!