Sider

mandag 30. juli 2012

Two simple cards

Today I have two simple cards for you.

The first one was made on saturday: I was home all alone with just one sick kid, sleeeping, and I was bored. There was this challenge on an FB group and it was perfect timing for playing. The challenge was quite easy: use five circles (referring to the Olympic games which just had started) and white space on you project.

I came up with this card:

Circle stamp: Club scrap. Patterned papers on butterfly: MME. Patterned base card: SEI, Cardstock: Bazill. Twine: The Twinery. Button and butterfly punch: unknown

The next card is made to celebrate one of the board members at My Scrapbooknook, Sophia. I used the Nook July Kit and Grab Bag to create it.

Base card: Bazill. Patterned Papers, trim, flower sticker & button: MME, Journaling Sprouts & Alpha: Jilli Bean, Twine: The Twinery. Border Punch: Martha Stewart

Have you made any cards lately? Can I come over to have a look?

9 kommentarer:

Christin aka Umenorskan sa...

Kult OL-utfordring kort.

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Fint kort Hilde. Liker godt den artsy stilen på det förste!! Klem!

Danielle sa...

Great cards, Hilde. Especially love the second one.

Stacey Michaud sa...

love the circles on both of these beauties!

Gina sa...

love them Hilde..that CP button on the second one is an all time fave :) Gx

Amélie sa...

Great cards! Love the colors of the second one!

Elisabeth Helland sa...

flott skisse, flotte kort og jeg håper du har hatt en flott sommer!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Wonderful cards Hilde! Both have great design! The first card really speaks to me. I really like the artsy freestyleness of it.:)

Shellye McDaniel sa...

fantastic cards, Hilde! love them!