Sider

onsdag 18. juli 2012

CAS card - Dude

I have been playing and made some cards over the last few days.
So I have pulled out embossing powder, ink pads, papers, flowers, bling and you name it. And I played. But after working with all that stuff I got the urge to do a Clean And Simple card again.


The challenge blog CAS-ual FRIDAYS is a great source for ideas and inspiration when it comes to CAS cards. This week's challenge is no exception: CFC61: Use strips of color or pattern in your Clean And Simple creation.

So I cut up some strips from a paper, colored a wood veener, added some letters and voila! A card!


CS: Bazill, Paper: MME, Wood veener: Studio Calico, Alpha: AC, green paint: Ranger/Adirondack


I love the optical illusion arranging the stripes gave. It looks like the "arrows" are wider in front than back, but they are not - the strips are the excact width all over. The space between the stripes are all the same too, and at a 90 degree angel from the ends of the card, even if it doesn't look like that.

With two boys in the house, this masculin card will be out out the house quite soon, I guess.

I'm curious as always, so I want to know: when was the last time you made a masculine card?

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

love this - very eyecatching

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Cool card Hilde! Love the design!
Made a masculine card 2 weeks ago. I actually have made a few over the last month but I can't show them as they are for SNR mag's upcoming issues.:)

Lynn sa...

Ahh...loving those stunning chevrons! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman sa...

Awesome guy card!! Love this strips you made! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Deb sa...

Gorgeous masculine card! Love it! So glad you could play along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!