Sider

fredag 20. juli 2012

Good Looking

DS9 last week.
Quite good looking in my, his mum's, eyes :-)



Background paper: BG, other patterned papers, tags & paper man: Pretty Little Studio, Felt embellies: Charm's Creations, Epoxy buttons: Epiphany Craft (paper: Pretty Little Studio), Star pins: Inkido, Ribbon & twine: unknown


I wasn't going to scrap today, but decided to have some computer time to catch up on new releases after CHA. I was browsing around, and on the Pretty Little Studio blog I found this cool sketch. Mojo kicked in, and I wanted to play :-) So I played with their Monsieur collection, adding a few items from my own stash.


Details

More details


I showed my layout to DS9, asking about his opinion, and he claimed to be very, very happy with it :-)
He's so cute.

7 kommentarer:

Lilith Eeckels sa...

Wow that is an amazing layout. And yes looking good.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Goodlookin' boy for sure! Great layout Hilde and fab take on the sketch! Love all the felt embellies, the photo and the colours! got to love when the mojo kicks in.:)

SorayaMaes (So.Creative) sa...

Beautiful layout and great photo as well!

pysselpetra sa...

klart han är nöjd - både layouten och Simen är ursnygga!

Pam sa...

What a great page...and a handsome guy you have! I love that you asked his opinion and he liked the page, that is so cute;)

Eila Sandberg sa...

Inte bara lilla mamma som tycker att grabben är snygg, han är ju gullig som tusan även om han säkert hellre vill höra hur tuff och cool han är hi hi :)) Diggar din sida Hilde, underbara färger och din mojo fick dig verkligen igång! xox

Patricia Roebuck sa...

Wow! This is so cool looking...you can pass on some of that mojo...awesome!