Wow, the July challenge had more than 100 entries. The OUAS DT certainly hope you find this month's challenge and sketch just as pleasing!
Theme: Season (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring)
We would like you to create a layout and interpret the theme "Season" however you like based on the following sketch. You can journal as little or as much as you like, but your layout must incorporate this theme and the sketch below. Please make sure that we see some sort of journalling on your layouts and please tell us where your journalling is . Hidden journalling is perfectly fine.
Ideas for journalling: current season in your part of the world, favourite season, seasonal traditions on your part of the word, a childhood memory, a summer romance, what summer/autumn/winter/spring brings for you, baby it's cold outside, summer loving, spring is in the air, autumn breeze, summer holidays, seasonal changes, etc etc. Anything goes ..
- This is an international blog, so anyone can enter
- You are free to combine Once Upon A..Sketch challenges with other challenges. We don't mind at all!!!
- You are allowed to enter only layouts for our challenges
- You are also allowed to flip or rotate the sketch or alter it to suit your needs, but please make sure its still recognisable.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery and link it on the right hand side of the OUAS blog using the Link tool. Please provide a direct link to your post, not your entire blog.If the link tool is down, please leave a comment on the comments section and link your layout there.
- The deadline for this challenge is midnight August 31st, Australian Eastern Standard Time . The Design Team will vote and the Top 5 layouts PLUS Top 5 featured layouts will be announced soon after the challenge has finished.
- You may enter as many times as you like
- Also, please consider turning off word verification for comments on your blog.
- Do you want to be our next Guest Designer?
- Do you want to know what the winner and the runners up wins?
- Did you know we even have prizes up for grabs for our RANDOMLY drawn entries?
- Do you want to know who our sponsors are?
The OUAS DT is split into two groups: One half of the DT reveals their creations on the 1th of the month, the other half on the 15th. I belong to the second group so I'm sorry I can't show much more than a tiny sneak peak of my layout.
Can you tell I have had fun, playing with chipboards from our sponsor Imaginarium Designs and messy stuff like modelling paste?
Do we see you at OUAS?