Sider

mandag 9. juli 2012

The last farewell

3 1/2 weeks ago we burried my only brother.
We kept the service very private, only the closest family was present (but in lat August we'll have a new service for the rest of the family and friends).

I found the colors in the MME Indie Chic Citron collection perfect for the photo of my parents and I taking a laste farewell with my brother. I chose to keep this layout very simple (may be too simple when looking of it afterwords, but what the heck - it's made for me, and I can recall this sad day even if it's simple, when looking at it).

A background paper particialle flower printed, a few stickers from the same collection, and then some cut out flowers from a second paper, was what I needed to create this layout, along with a ribbon and an aplha.



All matearials from MyScrapbookNook July Grab Bag


Thank you for taking your time to stop by - I really apreciate it!

4 kommentarer:

angie ashuk sa...

So Sorry for your loss. Beautiful LO.

Patricia Roebuck sa...

Hilde, it is not too simple at all. It is just perfect. Very well done. ❤

Sherri sa...

Not overstated, nor understated. It is the melancholic reflection of the day. My heart still aches for your loss my sweet Hilde. May this layout bring you solace as you know the everlasting peace your brother has now found.

pysselpetra sa...

så fin hilde ♥ perfekt inramning med blommorna ♥ styrkekram