Sider

tirsdag 9. august 2011

Do you want to see my hand bag?

I just couldn't recist this handbag I found in a shop in Copenhagen some weeks ago. It reminded me of a flower with the petal shaped sides, and it's surely one of a kind. Now, all I need is an excise to use it - as I work on construction sites, and for a period have the site I'm on so close I can go by bike, a handbag is not what I use every day *lol*




This layout was made with this great sketch I found on the MME blog. I pulled out some really old papers from the said manufactorer, a line called Magnolia. Does anyone remember this? This is one of the lines I still have some left from, and NO WAY I'm giving it away - I still love the happy colors and fun patterns.




So I have had some fun making the embellies myself - pleated flowers and trims. The big flowers are cut outs from the same collection. Title and tiny flowers are rubons from Magnolia, too.




So tell me, are you a hand bag fan, or do like I usually do, just put your stuff in the pockets?

Thank you for stopping by!

10 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

cute handbag and beautiful layout - love the colors and I find ew interesting details all the time ♥ very inspiring

pinkalishious sa...

oooh i like that bag & your page x

Anonym sa...

Luv the bag girl - I am a bag-loving kinda gal!!

Fab layout BTW! :D

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Cool bag Hilde! Love your take on the layout!

KarenB sa...

Fabulous layout Hilde, and I love
that MME range too :) I also love your bag!

Happy anniversary xx
(Mine was 8/8)

Monique Liedtke sa...

Beautiful layout and very beautiful bag!!! How was your trip to Denmark??? Did you visit the "green sisters" shop???? (can't remember what it was called ...). I would love to go back there!!
Hugs!

Annika sa...

What a cool handbag! And I love your page! Nice job!

Unknown sa...

Your bag is extra cute ! I love handbags, I'm loving red lately !

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer sa...

what a adorable page.. I love those colors.. Great page and Awesome purse!!!

Agnetha sa...

For en fargeglad LO. Enkel og ren LO, men likevel så full av detaljer. utrolig stilig veske du har fått tak :)