Sider

torsdag 4. august 2011

A purrfect day

One who knows how to enjoy the summer days is our cat Ponky:




For her "The purrfect day is to have a full belly, summer and sun. What more can she ask for?" as the title/journaling goes on this layout.




This layout is made with the great August 1st sketch at Once Upon A Sketch. The journaling criteria for this challenge is: Finish this line "A PERFECT DAY IS....." . Your journalling has to be at least 2 lines long, and with the theme of a whatever a perfect day for you is or a perfect day that you have had already e.g.  a birthday, a holiday, a childhood memory, a wedding day, graduation day etc.

OK, I have stretched the title a bit, and it's more about my cat than me, but as long as she is happy, I am happy, so I guess I have covered it all *lol*



One of my favourite color combos right now is grey + orange. I found it in My ScrapbookNook's Agust kit, and this was how I picked colors for this layout. I ended up pulling out lots of old stuff, including the background paper from BG (very, very old), and fun Sunloving rubon from MME (not that old, but still old) etc etc. I got my hands the old Ever After collection from Cosmo Cricket a while ago, and some of the papers have the same color combo - I'm just waiting for the purrfect moment to start cutting!


Did you notice the fun lollipop embellishments on my layout, like this one?




They are handmade by Charm' Creation, and I'm stalking the postman right now as I have ordered some more in different colors and shapes - I just love them.


So tell me, because I'm curious, what is your favourite color combo and embellishment right now?


PS, thank you for taking time to stop by!

11 kommentarer:

Elisabeth Helland sa...

utrolig stilig tittel og herlig fargevalg du har her på denne LO'en din

Vicky Varvadouka sa...

I am also a cat lover!!! They are SO lazy! I love your embellies and what you did on the corner! It looks like a sun flower!Thanks for participating in OUAS!

Irma sa...

STUNNING! So beautiful!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

Charmane {Charms Creations} sa...

Just GORGEOUS Hilde!!!! Love the colour combo & your embellishments too of course ;) You should be getting some more VERY soon!!! Thanks for sharing on my Facebook page - happy for you to do it EVERY time you use them!! Love Charmane

phamil sa...

Cats are creatures of comfort! A full belly and a spot of sun makes them content for sure!! Love the creativity on this page. So glad to have you join us at OUAS!

sandi sa...

Oh how sweet! I really like what you've done here...nice! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

Lizzyc sa...

oh how cute.. yes cats know how to make the day suit them!! i love the colors too!! great take on the challenge..

pysselpetra sa...

japp de är vackra "lollipop ebellishments" - jag har en liten cruch on tags just nu :) och favorit kombon är turkos och lime eller turkos och orange :) fast det är den ju alltid
älskar din purrfect day ♥ tror att jag lånar titeln

Unknown sa...

YOur layout is so awesome! Great take on the sketch at OUAS! Thank you for playing along! ~Gerry~

Unknown sa...

Back from vacation, a lot of catching up ! I love this color combo, and the embellishments are really beautiful !

Ella Swan sa...

What a cool layout Hilde! Thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :)