Sider

torsdag 4. august 2011

Summer should get a speeding ticket

Why is it that I have a feeling this summer passes at warp speed? That it's gone before it has really started? May be because the start was really grey and that it's just the last week we have had nice summer weather...

Last week I met my old Danish pen pal in Copenhagen and she asked me if I still was making cards. She also hinted that if I had too many piling up, I could send her a batch. And then a neighbour did the same thing this week. Cool, I now have an excuse to make feminin cards again! Boy themed cards are easily given away in this house, but not so many femin cards.





So when I saw the cool Card Sketch #126 at Card Patterns, I decided to make a feminin card. And the sentiment was given *lol* I'm giving this card to my neighbour on Saturday - she'll be housing all the abandonned mums here on Saturday night (hubby and the other dads around are going on their annual camping trip on one of the islands in the fjord, take the kids with them and leave us poor women all alone Friday - Sunday. How sad is that *lol*).

Anyway, here is the card she is getting, with a bunch of other cards to send, made with old feminin supplies I had laying around.



Thank you for taking time to stop by!

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card and yes its a short summer i feel that way to!!!!
byeee,Lean...mom is home alone this weekend !!!!!lol...

Elisabeth Helland sa...

du scrapper og scrapper og det blir så fint og flott! skal si du er i siget om sommeren da..hihi...ha en fin fin kveld videre

pysselpetra sa...

kul och snyggt ♥

Elise sa...

I'm cackling OUT loud! How true this card IS! I love your use of the Card Pattern's sketch for this past week - I'm DELIGHTED that you took the time to share your lovely work with us! THANK YOU! Yee Haw!