Sider

fredag 26. august 2011

We have Hot Hunks!!!!

Last weekend's virtual crop at MyScrapbooknook was a real mojo booster. So why stop when mojo is flowing?

The masses have spoken so fellow DT memeber Katarina Damm-Blomberg has put up an awesome color combo challenge for you. And to really get you inspired, here is the image to get your mojo boost:



There is a prize involved, to read more about it, the deadlines etc, look here in the Nook Forum.

I know I'm going to play this weekend - what about you?

________________________________________________________________


Last weekend's virtual crop at MyScrapbookNook was a big success  - as usual. The theme was quotes by William Shakespeare and I chose this one for one of the challenges I prepared:


Romeo And Juliet Act 2, scene 2, 2–6



Romeo:
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.


The challenge from me iwas to make something where a sun is an important element of the design. And I was swept away by all the lovely takes created by the participant. Pick winners was hard, I promise you.
 
Here is the example I made for the challenge, using the MME papers in the August kit + MME paers from a number of lines. That's one thing I really love about MME - it's so easy to mix their lines.
 
 
 




 
 
Thank you taking time to stop by!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

cool page Hilde i think this time you have again a run on your blog ...Hot HUNKS!!!!beware of the grazy woman?/man?...lol...
byeee and have a lovely weekend,Lean

line sa...

Kjempetøff :))))

Unknown sa...

Great men, oups-challenge I mean, lol !