Sider

mandag 1. august 2011

A winner, a new kit and a new "Cool" layout

How typical - I have my first day at work today after a three week long vacation - and the nice summer weather hit us on Thursday! It was totally good seeing the sun again, and I even hve had a swim in the sea, but we have had some great weeks despite the lack of sun. And I can live long on those photos taken during the vacation - theay have to be scrapped, right?

On my desk I have the MyScrapbookNook August kit. I had so much fun with the July kit, be prepared for some projects on this blog the upcoming weeks, and the August kit seems to be just as fun - I just love the bright, happy colors!




We have a winner for my $25 GC at the MyScrapbookNook Shop. It's Laurence! Could you please e-mail me your addy again (se right hand bar for my e.mail adress)? Congrats on winning again!


So what have I made with the August kit so far? I'm not going to show you all today, but here is one, the title means "Cool"




Journaling: "At the Hankoe Taverna they serve octopus shaped sausages. Cool!" DS8

So how has your summer been so far? Or maybe there is winter where you live?

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hilde you're my lucky charm ! I looooove you ! I'm more than happy, thanks a lot !

Elisabeth Helland sa...

ohlalla. DIGG-DIGGER LO'en din.....simpelten kanonlekker...

pysselpetra sa...

så snyggt med den sneda kanten - en detalj jag definitivt kommer att lifta ♥ Underbara färger - nook kitet är lika fantastiskt som vanligt