Sider

fredag 19. august 2011

An early start

We like to tease and please our forum members at the Nook *lol*

So for the impatience scrappers waiting for the Virtual Crop to start, we have thrown out an early  start challenge, a scrap lift/inspiration challenge.

I made the example for the challenge, lifting super talented Pamela Brown.




Materials from the Nook August kit. Extras: white CS, buttons, photo strips, lollipops.


Are you curious about the VC and the big prize ($100 Petaloo Goodies)? Read all about it here.

Actually, when I think about it, it's Friday today. What are you up to? I need to get some sleeping done this weekend,, but I'm surely am scrapping, too - I want to suck some inpiration over at the Nook VC and play along! Have a happy weekend!


1 kommentar:

Cynthia Lloréns sa...

Hi Hilde....this the third time I do a comment and I can post!!!
I will try to participate...sounds funny!!!!
I wish a wonderful weekend!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia