Sider

søndag 28. august 2011

Supporteren/The supporter

Med storebror som spiller fotball har minstebarnet fått sett noen kamper etter hvert. Jeg tror han foretrekker hjemmekampene, for da er det alltid kake til salgs *lol*

With an older brother playing soccer, DS8 has seen some soccer matches! I think he prefers the matches at home ground, as he knows they allways sell cakes during the matches *lol*


Mitt bidrag til Skissedillaskisse #125.
My entry for Skissedilla sketch #125



Materials: BG Origins

Takk for en flott skisse, Skissedilla!

10 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I love this! The framing of the photo is beautiful !

Unknown sa...

Its a cool page you have made Hilde and yes Chippies nose is black now..
byeee,Lean

Elisabeth Helland sa...

nice..... og du verden for en herlig bruk av fargene her.....me like! ha en fin fin uke du og dine...

Miranda sa...

I love this page Hilde. Beautiful sweet pic and great colors.

Sherri sa...

left ♥ for you in the Nook Gallery.

Monique Liedtke sa...

LOL, my youngest is the same! It's the reason he joins my dh to Timothy's game!! LOVE your page!! the design is great and I love that frame around the photo (and all the buttons!!)

Anonym sa...

Fantabulous layout girl and the Origins collection is prefect for that pic!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Very cool layout Hilde! I bet your son just loves it! Got to love when you can go back in your stash for the perfect paper for a photo/project.:)

Deanna sa...

ooo! Hilde, this is FANTASTIC! Seriously! I loove it! I also love how your style has evolved--you're totally rockin' the layouts lately! :D

Lene - Nabon sa...

Takk for bidrag!

NYDELIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!